Sign in to follow this  
Aeromesi

Sub Class System

[Sub Class System]

Special Thanks to: GmOcean for making this possible

Special Thanks to: FF XI for the Sub Class idea

Now, what is the Sub Class Granter?

The Sub class Granter allows you the ability to have 5 skills from any 1-1 class. Your skills are temporarily disabled when WoE is going on (And WoE SE) to prevent interference in WoE, you may change it to your liking, even give them all the available skills, all skills are default set at level 1, you can modify them in an array to avoid balance issues.

One of my favorite aspects of making scripts is the flexibility and customization of what you want, everything is totally changeable within the first 20 lines of code on both scripts! With this system, it's not just about PvE, but here's a twist! There's another script called Sub Class PvP . After selecting your Sub Class, you have the option to join Sub Class PvP where your name will be announced that you are in Sub Class PvP.

So you're an Assassin Cross with a Mages skills or a High Priest with a Thiefs skills, it's a guessing game as to what skills the other class has to deploy on you! For every kill you get in Sub Class PvP, you get one Sub Class PvP Point, if you die, you lose a point, but don't fret, you may never go in the negatives, your points will stay at 0 so you don't get too far behind if you die a lot. You may view your current Sub Class PvP Points in the menu too! Last but not least there isn't any closes so besides the Exit option in the Manager it will always loop back to the Main Menu for ease of access.

( NOTE: Be sure to change the mapflags to YOUR PVP map and any other map related stuff)

Configurations for the Sub Class Granter:

//Max Base Level of your server.base_level = 99; // Lowest JobLevel required.// All classes who can obtain this job level and higher can use this service..job_level = 50; // The Classes that are sub-able.setarray .sub_class[1],Job_Swordman, Job_Mage, Job_Archer, Job_Acolyte, Job_Merchant, Job_Thief; // Max amount of skills players can get..skill_points = 5; // Maps that this will not work on. Any time a player warps to this map, their skills will be removed.setarray .disabled_maps$[0],"map_name","map_name","map_name"; // The name of the skills to be used in the menu.						// Swordsman.skill_set$[1] = "Bash:Magnum Break:Endure:Provoke:HP Recovery:One-Hand Sword Mastery:"				 "Two-Hand Sword Mastery";						 // Mage.skill_set$[2] = "SP Recovery:Sight:Napalm Beat:Saftey Wall:Soul Strike:Cold Bolt:"				 "Frost Driver:Stone Curse:FireBall:FireWall:Fire Bolt:"				 "Lightning Bolt:ThunderStorm";												// Archer.skill_set$[3] = "Owl's Eye:Vulture's Eye:Improve Concentration:Double Strafe:Arrow Shower";												// Acolyte.skill_set$[4] = "Divine Protection:Demon Bane:Ruwatch:Penuma:Teleport:Warp Portal:Heal"				 "Increase AGI:Decrease AGI:Aqua Benedicta:Signum Crusis:Angelus:Blessing:Cure";												// Merchant.skill_set$[5] = "Enlarge Weight Limit:Discount:OverCharge:Push Cart:Item Apprasil:Vending:Mammonite";												// Thief.skill_set$[6] = "Double Attack:Improve Dodge:Steal:Hide:Envenom:Detoxify"; // The ID numbers of the skill to be used to give the player the skill.setarray .skill_set_id$[1], "5:7:8:6:4:2:3",							"9:10:11:12:13:14:15:16:17:18:19:20:21",							"43:44:45:46:47",							"22:23:24:25:26:27:28:29:30:31:32:33:34:35",							"36:37:38:39:40:41:42",							"48:49:50:51:52:53"; // The max level you want to give the player of the corresponding skill above.setarray .skill_set_max$[1], "1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1",							 "1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1",							 "1:1:1:1:1",							 "1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1",							 "1:1:1:1:1:1:1",							 "1:1:1:1:1:1";

Configurations for the Sub Class PvP Manager:

/* Item ID's (What's used in the shop for your items)*/ item1_id = 5200;item2_id = 5201;item3_id = 5202;item4_id = 5203;item5_id = 5204;item6_id = 5205;item7_id = 5206;item8_id = 5207;item9_id = 5208;item10_id = 5209;item11_id = 5210;item12_id = 616;item13_id = 604;last_i_id = 501; /* Item Prices */ item1 = 10000;item2 = 7000;item3 = 5000;item4 = 3500;item5 = 3000;item6 = 2500;item7 = 2000;item8 = 1500;item9 = 1000;item10 = 750;item11 = 500;item12 = 200;item13 = 150;last_item = 100; /* Item Amount (How much of a certain item you want to give according to the id's you placed in the item*_ variables */ item1_am = 1;item2_am = 1;item3_am = 1;item4_am = 1;item5_am = 1;item6_am = 1;item7_am = 1;item8_am = 1;item9_am = 1;item10_am = 1;item11_am = 1;item12_am = 2;item13_am = 25;last_i_am = 50;

SC_SYSTEM_v1.zip

Edited by Aeromesi

Looks amazing! Will test later :)

Thanks for the comment, though I hope GmOcean can stop by, I got the updated version of the Manager waiting xD

This is great. Thanks Aeromesi. :D

Enjoy. Don't forget to thank GmOcean for the function of the Sub Class System, I only created the PvP/Shop System for the Sub Class System  :)

Edited by Aeromesi

will try later :D

Well try it, then come back and tell GmOcean and me how awesome we are, kay? k. <3 lol

Gunna be an Aeromesi fan too soon... XD

Edited by Aeromesi

[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden" not found in index list![Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden" not found in index list![Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden 90" not found in index list![Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden" not found in index list![Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden" not found in index list![Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '380'. Skipping line...[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '399'. Skipping line...[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '402'. Skipping line...[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '405'. Skipping line...[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '408'. Skipping line...[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '411'. Skipping line...[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '414'. Skipping line...[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '417'. Skipping line...[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list![Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_manager.txt', line '418'. Skipping line... 

got errors

i got no eden XD

BTW, the rest of the script working Fine ,,

i must say., im just a Spriter and can correct or modify script, i should signing up for a Fan club too  haha XD

Hope to see more Features being add here. i love it :)

Edited by Luffy

[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden" not found in index list!
[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden 90" not found in index list!
[Debug]: mapindex_name2id: Map "eden_pvp" not found in index list!
[Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_mana
ger.txt', line '380'. Skipping line...
[Error]: npc_parsesrcfile: Unknown map 'eden_pvp' in file 'npc/custom/scpvp_mana
ger.txt', line '399'. Skipping line...
ger.txt', line '402'. Skipping line...
ger.txt', line '405'. Skipping line...
ger.txt', line '408'. Skipping line...
ger.txt', line '411'. Skipping line...
ger.txt', line '414'. Skipping line...
ger.txt', line '417'. Skipping line...
ger.txt', line '418'. Skipping line...

got errors

i got no eden XD

BTW, the rest of the script working Fine ,,

i must say., im just a Spriter and can correct or modify script, i should signing up for a Fan club too  haha XD

Hope to see more Features being add here. i love it  :)

Well you're supposed to change the "eden_pvp" mapflags to your own pvp map, and adjust the header of the script where you put the NPC at, mines on eden, yours will be on your own map, aka your own Maintown.

Edited by Aeromesi