thumb-e75b8b8653fdec9dd5848d5d2f8e509b-screenhercules079.jpg

File Name: @arealoot

File Submitter: Dastgir

File Submitted: 17 Mar 2015

File Category: Plugins

Hello,

I wanna release this awesome @arealoot plugin.

Credits to Streusel for providing the Source diff, I converted it to a plugin, for easy to install and use :)

For Changing the Arealoot Range: Either change it via source:

int arealoot_range = 3;		//x BY x Range

Or Add this to any one of conf file in conf/battle

// Arealoot, determine the range of arealoot// Min: 1, Max: 10// Default: 3// 2 -> 2x2 range, 3 -> 3x3 rangearealoot_range: 3

Click here to download this file

But autoloot also including this function.....

No , autoloot gives the item directly to you when you KILL the monster.

This command, let's you auto pick all item in x By x range if you just pick one item.(PICK from ground),

I can not make it work.

Currently I'm trying to add it to SRC manually.

Using rAthena?...

Nop.

Hercules.

Implemented manually! Finish!

How come manually? o_O Why touch up the source? :P

I can not make it work.

Currently I'm trying to add it to SRC manually.

Why don't use plugin directly?

Is there a way to get this to work on rAthena?

Manually merge to the functions showed. I am not gonna provide support for rA or any other emulator.

i very like this plugins, hope you can update it..

arealoot.c: In function 'plugin_init':arealoot.c:101: warning: implicit declaration of function 'GET_SYMBOL'arealoot.c:101: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:102: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:103: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:104: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:105: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:106: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:107: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:108: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:109: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:110: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a castarealoot.c:111: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast/tmp/ccLDBVrG.o: In function `plugin_init':/home/trincli0831/trunk/src/plugins/arealoot.c:101: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/home/trincli0831/trunk/src/plugins/arealoot.c:102: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/home/trincli0831/trunk/src/plugins/arealoot.c:103: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/home/trincli0831/trunk/src/plugins/arealoot.c:104: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/home/trincli0831/trunk/src/plugins/arealoot.c:105: undefined reference to `GET_SYMBOL'/tmp/ccLDBVrG.o:/home/trincli0831/trunk/src/plugins/arealoot.c:106: more undefined references to `GET_SYMBOL' followcollect2: ld returned 1 exit statusmake[1]: *** [../../plugins/arealoot.so] Error 1make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/trincli0831/trunk/src/plugins'make: *** [plugins] Error 2
Edited by Hirist

I have tried to compile this plugin, but i get an error about the malloc.h and the CREATE which is usually in there. malloc.h isn't part of hercules, so how do this plugin work?

Updated the File to work with last hercules.

Not working on latest hercules. Kindly update.

Many thanks

--- EDIT: PLEASE IGNORE --

Its working fine. Sorry.

Edited by nyxfatalis