Sign in to follow this  
Yoh Asakura

How to edit Perfect Flee

Question

Hi,

I would like to know how I can edit the perfect flee atribute.

For example, the more I have Luck atribute the more I will have flee, till I get 100, which will be perfect flee, but I don't want to let it be 100. Where can I edit this? For sure must be source edit, but where?

8 answers to this question

if ( bl->type&battle_config.enable_perfect_flee )	    st->flee2 += st->luk/17*10 + 10; //(every 17 luk = +1 perfect flee) 

:meow:

../conf/battle/battle.conf

// Who can have perfect flee? (Note 3)enable_perfect_flee: 1

../src/map/status.c

if ( bl->type&battle_config.enable_perfect_flee )	    st->flee2 += st->luk + 10; //(every 10 luk = +1 perfect flee)
Edited by quesoph

I will try to edit the source. Thank you for the help.

Didin't work...

I also have found in skill.c the following:

case BA_WHISTLE:			val1 = skill_lv +st->agi/10; // Flee increase			val2 = ((skill_lv+1)/2)+st->luk/10; // Perfect dodge increase

I don't need to alter it too?

../conf/battle/battle.conf

// Who can have perfect flee? (Note 3)enable_perfect_flee: 1

../src/map/status.c

if ( bl->type&battle_config.enable_perfect_flee )	    st->flee2 += st->luk + 10; //(every 10 luk = +1 perfect flee)

I've changed as you said but it's still the same :(

@status.c

if(flag&SCB_FLEE2 && bst->flee2) {  if (st->luk == bst->luk)   st->flee2 = status->calc_flee2(bl, sc, bst->flee2, true);  else   st->flee2 = status->calc_flee2(bl, sc, bst->flee2 +(st->luk - bst->luk), true);  st->flee2 = min(st->flee2, 90); // << cap until 90 and won't go higher}

@status.c

if(flag&SCB_FLEE2 && bst->flee2) {  if (st->luk == bst->luk)   st->flee2 = status->calc_flee2(bl, sc, bst->flee2, true);  else   st->flee2 = status->calc_flee2(bl, sc, bst->flee2 +(st->luk - bst->luk), true);  st->flee2 = min(st->flee2, 90); // << cap until 90 and won't go higher}

But what happened with the part I've changed?  I tried to put each 17 luk = +1 perfect flee, but it's still each 10 luk = +1perfect flee.

What you said above...I won't change that because with Custom Items is possible to have perfect flee, that's why I want to change the points of luck to get perfect flee...

if ( bl->type&battle_config.enable_perfect_flee )        st->flee2 += st->luk + 10; //(every 10 luk = +1 perfect flee)
Edited by Yoh Asakura

if ( bl->type&battle_config.enable_perfect_flee )	    st->flee2 += st->luk/17*10 + 10; //(every 17 luk = +1 perfect flee) 

Oh, I didin't change like that. I will try it. Thank you.