Aeromesi

Aeromesi's Fast as the Wind Ragnarok Services

For general people/customer I am affiliated with:

My PC messed up around 1.5 week ago, bought new gaming rig that's coming in a couple of days, hopefully thursday or friday this week. :D

Ironic time to post, merry Christmas btw Hercules!

I just received my new PC a couple days ago but just yesterday I got my own monitor for it, so now I'm back at it. Let's hope I can muster something up for a Christmas treat. ^^

PS: First time using Windows 10, amg  :hmm:  :sob:  :omg:  :swt3:

Upgraded from 4GB -> 16GB

GTX 550 Ti -> Radeon R9 280x

Finally :o though my brother has a GTX 1060 so I have nothing still xD

Can you make a custom instance for 3ceam emulator script?

Add me on Skype.

PS:

https://www.twitch.tv/aeromesi for anyone who wants to watch me live when I'm making my scripts~ :3 you can also find me in Twitch if you search for Ragnarok Online streamers xD

Little update: If you want to see everyday I'll be streaming me creating instances / dungeons of the sorts. You can follow me via my twitch at http://www.twitch.tv/aeromesi, hope to see you there! Don't forget to say hi in the chatbox and give Hercules a shout out for how awesome it is :o

If you ever want to contact me, I made a lounge on discord for anyone to personally talk to me etc.

https://discord.gg/sJWUsj2 (permanent now xDDD)

You should make the discord invitation permanent, else it runs out after some time (24hours i guess)

Greetings and best wishes

Normynator

If you ever want to contact me, I made a lounge on discord for anyone to personally talk to me etc.

hhttps://discord.gg/sJWUsj2

You should make the discord invitation permanent, else it runs out after some time (24hours i guess)

Greetings and best wishes

Normynator

Didn't notice lol. Updated! Thanks Norm :P

At least someone who uses discord :o

Wanna add me? Normynator#7313

Edited by Guest

Sooo... Something I'm working on... my Instance Creator NPC script! The Dimensional Portal:

Allows you to edit and do the following:

Custom Instances:
Instance Dungeon Amount (Amount of instance dungeons you want to make)

Instance Dungeon Name (The name of the instance dungeon)
Instance Dungeon Maps (The maps instance will be generated on)
Instance Dungeon Rewards (Setup rewards for each specified selected dungeon)
Instance Dungeon Cooldowns (Input amount of time players won't be able to access instance dungeon)
Instance Dungeon Functions (Like adding Solo/Party/Guild mode to specified instance)
Instance Dungeon Weekend Rewards (Specify Weekend Rewards, and enable/disable which Dungeons use Weekend Rewards)
Instance Dungeon Title
Colors (Specified Color titles to the Instance Dungeon name).

You also have the option to enable/disable the Dimensional Portal, can access the Player menu, as well as create farming instance zones.

Farming Instance Zones:
Farm Zone Amounts (Setup how many Farm Zones)
Item to farm for each specified Farm Zone
Mob data for each Farm Zone (I'm only going to allow edit of 1 monster ID, because you don't really need a lot of monster to farm items.)
Amount of total mob for each specified Farm Zone
Max Item Farm Limit (How much they can farm, so like 10 Red Potion for Farm Zone 1)
You won't be able to select map (might change this) as farming zones don't really need specified map. Maybe just some normal square map in RO.

PS: Only GM's edited in an array list of their names can access the NPC, so not every GM can just touch the NPC.

Hello guys, after a little hiatus I'm back for the time being! If you want to get ahold of me for inquiries on scripts, view my signature below and contact my Discord. That's my prime way of contacting me :)

I'm available to stay, my life is finally in some type of order! New update with payments:

Payment method:

PayPal
(Friends & Family only to avoid Chargebacks) 

Cryptocurrencies
Bitcoin/Litecoin/Ethereum/DOGE/Monero/Stellar/TRON/Energi (supported payments in crypto)

Greetings!! I am interested in you scripting services, I added you on discord (my discord is zwei-ro#8776) hope you can get back to me whenever you have a chance.

Thanks!!

If anyone is interested I'm back at it coding for Ragnarok again. Loving this GTX 2060 Super TI right now :D

I have updated my github. For anyone wanting to use my custom instances I'd suggest downloading them from my github for Hercules, the instances are updated to be fully working on latest Hercules servers as of the time of this post.

https://github.com/Aeromesi/AeromesiCodes

Also updated installation method and tried to make things a bit easier to understand for beginner developers.

Updates:
.mcache files are provided for re/pre-re
Fixed ArrayShuffle function (Now Ice Titans attack El Dicastes should be working as well as Fiery Fairy Forest)