1. HPMHooking
  2. auraset
  3. arealoot
  4. mapmoblist
  5. warphit delay

Im using centos 6.6

Edited by mrlongshen

8 answers to this question

your information about your problem is so limited.. so i also have no idea what you're talking about.. Hopefully someone can help you.. Goodluck!

your information about your problem is so limited.. so i also have no idea what you're talking about.. Hopefully someone can help you.. Goodluck!

oh so limited. 

Lets me brief.

First, I cant use  afk and criticalmagic attack plugin. 

Before this I can use it, after I added 

1. HPMHooking

2. auraset

3. arealoot

4. mapmoblist

5. warphit delay

the afk and criticalmagic attack have a segmentation fault. The map server cannot run if I enable this plugin.
Why ?

Becoz some different plugings hook the same functions and the latter loaded hookings will overwrite previous loaded hookings,so you should merge them into one hooking functions manually

Edited by Angelmelody

Becoz some different plugings hook the same functions and the latter loaded hookings will overwrite previous loaded hookings,so you should merge them into one hooking functions manually

hye there. @@Angelmelody can your merge all of this plugins for me ?

I really need to use all of them.

hye there. @@Angelmelody can your merge all of this plugins for me ?

I really need to use all of them.

You should really get gdb report, so we can exactly pinpoint the issue ...

@@Dastgir Kindly please check this :(

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.0x01037545 in battle_config_validate (val=0xbfffde50 "10*1000",    setting=0x1037ec8 "warp_delay_mob", default_delay=6000) at hitdelay.c:127127             int value = config_switch(val);Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install glibc-2.12-1.149.el6_6.5.i68                                                                                                                                                             6 keyutils-libs-1.4-5.el6.i686 krb5-libs-1.10.3-33.el6.i686 libcom_err-1.41.12-2                                                                                                                                                             1.el6.i686 libgcc-4.4.7-11.el6.i686 libselinux-2.0.94-5.8.el6.i686 libstdc++-4.4                                                                                                                                                             .7-11.el6.i686 mysql-libs-5.5.42-1.el6.remi.i686 openssl-1.0.1e-30.el6.8.i686 pc                                                                                                                                                             re-7.8-6.el6.i686 zlib-1.2.3-29.el6.i686
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.0x01068261 in afk_timeout_adjust (val=0xbfffde50 "60") at afk.c:9292              int value = config_switch(val);
//Battle Config Adjustment:
//You can add "afk_timeout: seconds" in any of the files in conf/battle/
//MapFlags:
//Add mapflag just like you add other mapflags,
//e.g:
//prontera mapflag noafk
//^ Add Above to any script, and it will make prontera to be noafk zone.
//afk_timeout: 60

//Warp Delay
//warp_delay_mob: 10*1000
//warp_delay_pet: 10*1000
//warp_delay_homun: 10*1000
//warp_delay_merc: 10*1000
//warp_delay: 10*1000  //For Players
//warp_delay_others: 10*1000 //(For All Other Hits except mob/pet/homunc/merc)

I cant add this configuration. I figured out if I enable it will crash the server
Edited by mrlongshen