Aurora

Custom map problem

Question

Hello guys! Here I am again asking for your help. I don't know why I got stuck at 94% loading whenever I warp to that map. Anyone got an idea? TIA!

c_Map_error.jpg

10 answers to this question

Have you rebuild your mapcache and added it the appropriate manner in your server files?

Couldn't directly find a Hercules source, but do it accordingly to this: https://rathena.org/wiki/Custom_Maps#Adding_Custom_Maps

Use mapcache.exe and/or recompile server after backing up mapcache.dat in your database (db) directory and renaming/removing it.

Have you rebuild your mapcache and added it the appropriate manner in your server files?

Couldn't directly find a Hercules source, but do it accordingly to this: https://rathena.org/wiki/Custom_Maps#Adding_Custom_Maps

Use mapcache.exe and/or recompile server after backing up mapcache.dat in your database (db) directory and renaming/removing it.

Yes, I have done the server side configs as well and used weemapcache to update my mapcache.dat

I found that there are some .rsm files that have this error

error_Map.jpg

Yes, I have done the server side configs as well and used weemapcache to update my mapcache.dat

I found that there are some .rsm files that have this error

error_Map.jpg

Are those from the new Prontera? Or the custom map you're referring to? Kindly contact the creator of that program with the exception error, which you can copy with the lower left button.

It probably has issues reading the file, but shouldn't affect you in-game.

Personally I remove my old mapcache.dat files and recreate it through recompiling/opening mapcache.dat.

Make sure you've added the right GRF and data folder paths in your configuration files.

I don't have much info of models,

But I have seen in many places, that if there's many polygon in model, it may not load, as RO Client doesn't support it

Yes, it's a problem of number of polygon. Max in RO amounts circa 20k. Be aware when adding a new model now. (maybe with the new prontera, the limit has been exceeded...)

Yes, it's a problem of number of polygon. Max in RO amounts circa 20k. Be aware when adding a new model now. (maybe with the new prontera, the limit has been exceeded...)

Wasn't it due to effects in new prontera?

Wasn't it due to effects in new prontera?

Both I think, adding a model from prontera to random normal map make it doesn't appear correctly.