Sign in to follow this  
Kuya Jeo

How to remove the Item Color Name [ 2013-08-07 RagExe ]

Question

can anyone know how to remove the item color name, i already search it in rAthena and hercules but no one got the answer.

i want to make the item color name into black like before, because when i used different skins, items are not readable because of the item color name.

thank you in advance.

7 answers to this question

Solved!!!

I did this
1. Copy the old luafiles514, i think its compatible with 2012-04-10a

2. Delete the luafiles514lua filesdatainfo folder

3. Open the 2013 luafiles514 and all the files inside the ( luafiles514lua filesdatainfo ) and paste it to the Old luafiles514lua filesdatainfo

4. Delete the luafiles514lua filesquest folder

5. Open the 2013 luafiles514 and all the files inside the ( luafiles514lua filesquest ) and paste it to the Old luafiles514lua filesquest

6. If error occur, just copy some files in 2013 luafiles and paste it to the old luafiles

hope this will be a guide for all :)

Note : I dont know if it works in new clients

can anyone know how to remove the item color name, i already search it in rAthena and hercules but no one got the answer.

i want to make the item color name into black like before, because when i used different skins, items are not readable because of the item color name.

thank you in advance.

screenshots please, or maybe you slot 4 cards in 3 visible slot item?

@@Zhao Chow make sure the slot count is same in both server (item_db.conf) and client (iteminfo.lub) for all items.

everything is fine, i used the original iteminfo.lua or iteminfo.lub

a4wp53.jpg

you can see in the attach image that all the items have a different color coding, not only in the weapon but all the items has its own color coding.

i just want to make all the items color name into black like the old client (2012-10-04) because items are not readable

I think you're using langtype 0 or 1 right ? just change to other langtype and it will turn back to black and white.

i think kRO used this to allow players easy to spot a slotted and un-slotted items. 

anyway, the coloring is suck, it would be great if there are some way to change it. through hexing the client i guess.

I think you're using langtype 0 or 1 right ? just change to other langtype and it will turn back to black and white.

i think kRO used this to allow players easy to spot a slotted and un-slotted items. 

anyway, the coloring is suck, it would be great if there are some way to change it. through hexing the client i guess.

nothing changed, i test all the langtypes and nothing change  :wacko: