Shikazu

[Atcommand]afk

The plugin is working but has no timeout and you can sit wherever you want.

It is being reworked, when i have found out how to access the config's from a plugin.

Here it is: https://github.com/shikazu/hpm-plugins/blob/master/src/plugins/afk.c

just compile it, add it to your plugins.conf and type @afk ingame :)

A little screenshot how it looks ingame, since you can't see it (afk logs you out, but you are still sitting there :D)

~Shikazu

post-1071-0-01092800-1370217250_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shikazu

ACMD(afk){	sd->state.autotrade = 1;	sd->state.monster_ignore = 1;	pc_setsit(sd);	skill->sit(sd,1);	clif->sitting(&sd->bl);	clif->changelook(&sd->bl,LOOK_HEAD_TOP,471);	clif->specialeffect(&sd->bl, 234,AREA);	clif->authfail_fd(fd, 15);	 return 0;}

return 0; should be return 1; or it will display @afk failed. :)

Edited by quesoph

I've added "afk" to the /conf/plugins.conf, added the afk.c to src/plugins/, recompiled and started the server, and when used in-game, says the command doesn't exist. Am I missing something..?

I've added "afk" to the /conf/plugins.conf, added the afk.c to src/plugins/, recompiled and started the server, and when used in-game, says the command doesn't exist. Am I missing something..?

Hi sir, I would just like to ask you if you could check your map server if it loaded the plugin correctly

I would like to mention that this command can cause some griefers on your server, since there are no checks if this command is allowed in whatever way.

A big problem could be that ppl start to mob huuuuge mobs and then type in @afk and are ignored by the monsters. If the monsters are aggressive, ppl in the near will be attacked immediately..

This is only one thing, there could be a lot of more :o

EDIT:// return is fixed in git! Thank you guys!

~Shikazu

I would like to mention that this command can cause some griefers on your server, since there are no checks if this command is allowed in whatever way.

A big problem could be that ppl start to mob huuuuge mobs and then type in @afk and are ignored by the monsters. If the monsters are aggressive, ppl in the near will be attacked immediately..

This is only one thing, there could be a lot of more :o

EDIT:// return is fixed in git! Thank you guys!

~Shikazu

sir Shikazu did you find out how to add settings on conf file like a timer for afk?

No yet, because i have not that much time for that, but i can check it out later, if you want me to do so.

~Shikazu

Hello Sir Shikazu, i already compiled the @afk plugin on my server using Visual Studio. It's working.

I migrated / uploaded my server to my VPS, recompiled it and the server is running and @afk seems not working, says unknown command.

groups.conf

afk: true

Edit:

My VPS is under unix distribution.

Edited by simplynice

Did you compile plugins on linux? You have to type "make plugins" in order to compile them. (Windows Compiled wont work on *nix)