Beret

Aspd penalty

Well I was walking through the Forum iRO and found the topic for the penalty of aspd, however this information from the beginning of renewal, I did tests on iRO and pRO and don't have a high penalty an example is my ranger, it has only 3 penalty points.

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/18920-aspd-in-renewal/

s5jnk6.jpg

14nrib.jpg

Was wondering if you do not hear any change in these 3 years.

More got the same result in iRO and pRO, and this information is 2010, KRO suffers constant updates doubt be the same today in 2013.

As far as I know, the official servers can request changes only sprites, animation images and scripts, can not change the mechanics of the game.

Edited by Beret

i think frenzmu06 is corret.the formula for renewal aspd for rA and hercules is based on kRO since iRO and pRO is still not on full renewal features atm. so we cannot based on their features since they are both difference.

Edited by bgamez23

As far as I know, the official servers can request changes only sprites, animation images and scripts, can not change the mechanics of the game.

you are totally wrong, iRO & pRO has same mechanics AFAIK, and is not same as kRO and also jRO (these 3 has different calculations most mechanics are same but there are differences)

what i know is jRO has  the most unique official server customization (which almost completely change everything)

here are links you might want to read:

PS: They are about 2 years old and outdated (maybe) but are reliable source of info, maybe things you want to read?

LINK 1 - kRO vs iRO

LINK 2 - jRO talks

LINK 3 - jRO mechanics & differences to other servers

:meow:

Edited by frenzmu06

I said that the penalty of aspd is the same. There are several people who play on kro, maybe they can test this.

Since it is different, I see many complain of this penalty, could not be added an option in hercules enabling activation of aspd as the IRO ?

could not be added an option in hercules enabling activation of aspd as the IRO ?

well if just weapon aspd penalty then its easy if someone could gather all data in iRO..but if we are talking about the  current aspd formula of iRO then we need someone that could give the accurate formula and let the devs talks/decide and implement it..

:meow:

On 3/6/2013 at 2:29 AM, Beret said:

Well I was walking through the Forum iRO and found the topic for the penalty of aspd, however this information from the beginning of renewal, I did tests on iRO and pRO and don't have a high penalty an example is my ranger, it has only 3 penalty points.

http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/18920-aspd-in-renewal/

s5jnk6.jpg

14nrib.jpg

Was wondering if you do not hear any change in these 3 years.