Aeromesi

[WIP]Pokemon MOD Package for Hercules

I have happened to stumple upon a complete server+client side of Pokemon for RO. If anyone is willing to help me out with translating the Cronus based language they use (like to English) and some coders give me a PM! I've already started on making some script compatible with Hercules. Its a nice addition I think will be awesome on Hercules!

Regards, Aeromesi

Meaning the NPC scripts are not in English. Its all whatever native language Cronus uses @@evilpuncker

Here's a video of the client and source I have. It comes COMPLETED, so conversion of commands and everything to the db and change of language should be easy, i just honestly need someone who can help with translating the NPCs to english

isn't this cronus the *athena fork to portuguese brazilian language? if yes, I would help if I have any free time since I'm brazilian myself

:o is that the one from PokemonRO.com?? looks similar to what they had. (no not PokemonRO.net)

PokemonRO.com had an excellent project in progress that was developing a complete Pokemon system including Pokemon Evolution, Skills, Pokemon Catching etc.

The classes would be the jobs that we see in Pokemon - Trainer, Bug catcher, Breeder etc. And they were using different sprites than the ones we have seen lurking around

SADLY the site suddenly disappeared one day and no news after that :(

EDIT: Looks like what you have is from PkRO.net

found two videos of it

Edited by Neo

Soo... Can anyone help me out on this? I want to contribute it to Hercules, credits would be given, not just for my own personal use but I want to share this with everyone!

I got the server running, it looks really awesome. It seems whoever made this put tons of effort into it.

If anyone wants proof just add me on Skype: itzmichaelmorici, you can remote access me and watch me play with it =)

Well of course, I want to add the whole mod to my server I'm working on. But I realized it has SRC edits, a lot to be exact, and there needs to be some changes if it would be an "addition" to RO. You can't even attack a monster in this version, which I think is determined in the SRC plus it has a ton of @commands. I'd be willing to pay someone to collaborate with me and help me out on this. And again, this would be released to everyone! :)

I can help out, but probably only with Translation and maybe some script conversions. I may not be as good a scripter as you are but help is still help

Alright @@Dogpatch, I'm going to make a Github tomorrow, maybe a private repository, but I need to assemble a team, I want to make a fully translated version to english for the Cronus emulator, then I want to adapt the whole project into a fresh GIT of Hercules, so people may have the option to add the mod pack to Hercules, or have it installed. If anyone is willing to help me on this project it'd be awesome. I'm already translating the system into english, I'd say 80-90% is done, it has a few Database errors, and some scripting errors but it works quite well. I really want to see this into the day and light into RO, because honestly this would put those free open-source browser based Pokemon MMO's to shame, the sprites of RO and mapping would be awesome for Pokemon :)

Edited by Aeromesi

So I almost got everything in english for client/server side of this package and also fixed up a few things. But I can't fix everything alone due to my inexperience. Is anyone willing to help me out? @@Neo @@jaBote @@evilpuncker @@Dastgir @@Mysterious @@mleo1 @@ossi0110 @@Judas @@kyeme @@bgamez23 @@Emistry @@GmOcean @@zackdreaver @@4144 @@Oxxy @@mrlongshen @@TecnoCronus @@Zhao Chow @@Ragnar Lothbrok.

I tagged members I think might offer a helping hand. I already have a github to apply updates, I want to see this package move from Cronus to Hercules emu.

I hope my dedication lingers off to someone of interest to help me out! This package has a ton of awesome sprites and scripts, it can be made better and needs issues fixed. C'mon lets make something REALLY nice for Hercules :P

Edited by Aeromesi

So I almost got everything in english for client/server side of this package and also fixed up a few things. But I can't fix everything alone due to my inexperience. Is anyone willing to help me out? @@Neo @@jaBote @@evilpuncker @@Dastgir @@Mysterious @@mleo1 @@ossi0110 @@Judas @@kyeme @@bgamez23 @@Emistry @@GmOcean @@zackdreaver @@4144 @@Oxxy @@mrlongshen @@TecnoCronus @@Zhao Chow @@Ragnar Lothbrok.

I tagged members I think might offer a helping hand. I already have a github to apply updates, I want to see this package move from Cronus to Hercules emu.

I hope my dedication lingers off to someone of interest to help me out! This package has a ton of awesome sprites and scripts, it can be made better and needs issues fixed. C'mon lets make something REALLY nice for Hercules :P

I can't help translating things for you, but might help you with some sources / scripts, do you have private repo created already?

@@Zhao Chow so you're saying you're NOT available to help but willing to help once you're available?

I can't help translating things for you, but might help you with some sources / scripts, do you have private repo created already?

That's one thing I'm looking for. Some @commands error out and there's some db-errors etc. D:

If you could list out what have done / not yet done , I could try to help during weekend.

If this is for public, why not just release the github link let everyone help too instead of only those who are tagged. Things get faster and develop faster if you get more people helping on it.

@@Zhao Chow so you're saying you're NOT available to help but willing to help once you're available?

That's one thing I'm looking for. Some @commands error out and there's some db-errors etc. D:

Add me on skype, or ICQ. Checkout my profile to see info.

Edited by Oxxy

Updates: More english translations and finally got the Battle System functioning! I'll post videos of it all later.