Paroxysm

Parox Design/Coding Services - Flux CP Design & Integration | Patcher Design | Loading Screens | User Interface

I would like to call of attention to people who are interested in getting a website design / coding.

DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON.

My experience with this person is terrible! I made an order nice and clear, he was very responsive until the 50% of payment was sent.             ( I was nice to even offer to pay a few extra $ to pay the fees )

Payment and the generousity SHOT: http://prntscr.com/hhaq37

For the next more than 30+ hours, I messaged him some questions and an update, he wasn't responsive still so I started wondering if he is active or not because I don't want to wait a very long time for a little service ( image edits ).

Me having questions and update SHOT: http://prntscr.com/hhaqkx

So then finally he replied but in a very different way he did before i made the payment.

( All I wanted was a Hello from him to make me feel like it is being worked on even a little )

SHOT: http://prntscr.com/hharou

Okay so, I when I figured this dude is a bit incompetent and he was the first to offer refund, I had agreed to just make the refund.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the paypal shot here but the payment was sent clearly and based on my account it has been taken away ( payment ), the dispute has been filled also but he claims he does not have the money and can't see the dispute case.

For me he kinda don't feel like returning the money which caused hilarious feedback from my team because we wanted to invest that money for the edit image we wanted.

when I filled the dispute, I had informed him right after i filled it.

SHOT: http://prntscr.com/hhavsc

After 3 days I tried to message him again. When he finally replied, he claims he did not know about the dispute. That's crazy, how can you not see the dispute case? Paypal has been mistaken?  All he needed to do was click the refund button. Paypal claims the payment has been completely sent and all he needs to do is click the refund button. Now if he does not want to click the refund button, I'll just have to wait until the dispute days gets over.

SHOT of him having Amnesia of the dispute: http://prntscr.com/hhay3y

Final Words:

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY. HE IS INCOMPETENT AND RUDE.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. IT'S NOT WORTH TAKING TO HIM.

Edited by Hytech
link added

I don't have to explain myself here since I already refunded his money(15$) the day after I decided not to continue the project. (see image below)

eFSF9fe.jpg

This guy will spam you in skype asking for a reply even though you're away or not online which annoys me a lot. I've been in contact to this guys for 3 days and I can't reply frequently since I have a personal life, family, work and other projects in rA and herc. Then I decided to drop the project since the profit is small and the client is rushing. That's the story here. I have so many client that I've refunded their money when they decided not to continue their server even though I've start their website already. 

Plot Twist: Do not accept clients that only knows how to spam and demand an immediate response then giving you bad feedback after you declined continuing your service to them. For crying over a 15$(refunded) I was given a bad review. :)

Edited by Paroxysm

LIAR!

Do not trust this person. He claimed there was no refund button for like a week then after I made a comment on this thread.. all of a sudden he was able to refund.

zhf8ljE.jpg

Read my post and I have all the proofs this person is a incompetent person. He was very responsive before the payment was made then all of a sudden he's gone busy real life mode when he received the payment.

Then he would keep calling you annoying if you asked for an update when I only asked him once but he never replied ofcourse I'd like to follow up if he's still alive lmao.

It's not about the money, it's about the time wasted.

I will repost the whole thing here:

I would like to call of attention to people who are interested in getting a website design / coding.

DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON.

My experience with this person is terrible! I made an order nice and clear, he was very responsive until the 50% of payment was sent.             ( I was nice to even offer to pay a few extra $ to pay the fees )

Payment and the generousity SHOT:

zVQxSI6vTCaGolaro8xo2g.png

For the next more than 30+ hours, I messaged him some questions and an update, he wasn't responsive still so I started wondering if he is active or not because I don't want to wait a very long time for a little service ( image edits ).

Me having questions and update SHOT:

Mr4HeCUCTXmg3KNa4__pyA.png

So then finally he replied but in a very different way he did before i made the payment.

( All I wanted was a Hello from him to make me feel like it is being worked on even a little )

SHOT:

CuAuVyf6Si2r70zf1P4D-Q.png

Okay so, I when I figured this dude is a bit incompetent and he was the first to offer refund, I had agreed to just make the refund.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the paypal shot here but the payment was sent clearly and based on my account it has been taken away ( payment ), the dispute has been filled also but he claims he does not have the money and can't see the dispute case.

For me he kinda don't feel like returning the money which caused hilarious feedback from my team because we wanted to invest that money for the edit image we wanted.

when I filled the dispute, I had informed him right after i filled it.

SHOT:

lVmLJVjeQJSGwtNqbI2T-w.png

After 3 days I tried to message him again. When he finally replied, he claims he did not know about the dispute. That's crazy, how can you not see the dispute case? Paypal has been mistaken?  All he needed to do was click the refund button. Paypal claims the payment has been completely sent and all he needs to do is click the refund button. Now if he does not want to click the refund button, I'll just have to wait until the dispute days gets over.

SHOT of him having Amnesia of the dispute:

wi-y4WRATKKc7jhMF1A4Dw.png

Final Words:

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY. HE IS INCOMPETENT AND RUDE.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. IT'S NOT WORTH TAKING TO HIM.

Edited by Hytech

This guy is upset because i declined him and accepted bigger clients. There's really no refund button because it's pending on my side so I ask him to file a dispute then I can easily refund his money. He's overreacting because I can't respond at him whenever he's spamming message. That's how annoying he is that's why I dropped him out of my current clients.

MTtZVkf.jpg

I have recently used RagnaGFX and gotta say I'm very happy. The artist knows what he's doing, and works fast. He was very flexible even when I swarmed him with suggestions. Totally happy with the final results.

xilerobanner.gif.643a220d06789f1512c2cf878f2d00de.gif

He is very helpful and easy work with. He knows what he's doing and can make a client very happy with the outcome of the project. ++ he is online 24/7