Question

19 answers to this question

Isn't thast just a normal refiner that gives you a second chance if the upgrade fails? Atleast i didn't see anything about shadow gear.

Edited by Winterfox

Well, the check for the equipped items just checks the slots till the lower headgear which is number 10.

The EQ you want to check for (the costumes) range from 11-14. If you want to make them refinable you will have to extend your blacksmith accordingly.

For a list of which slots you can access you can go here: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/doc/script_commands.txt

and search for *getequipid(<equipment slot>).

To add costumes you need to modify your refiner like this:

setarray .@position$[1], "Head","Body","Left hand","Right hand","Robe","Shoes","Accessory 1","Accessory 2","Head 2","Head 3", "Costume Head Low", "Costume Head Mid", "Costume Head Top", "Costume Garment";.@menu$ = "";for(.@i = 1; .@i <= 14; ++.@i) {	if(getequipisequiped(.@i)) {		.@menu$ += .@position$[.@i] + "-" + "[" + getequipname(.@i) + "]";		.@equipped = 1;	}	.@menu$ += ":";}

You can find this refiner at: /npc/merchants/refine.txt

If you also want to be able to refine shadow gear, you just have to extend the .@positions$ array by each equip slot and add it to the runs of the for loop which is currently 14 on line 616.

But if you are lazy and want it quick just copy and replace the content of the refiner starting at line 614 with:

setarray .@position$[1], "Head","Body","Left hand","Right hand","Robe","Shoes","Accessory 1","Accessory 2","Head 2","Head 3", "Costume Head Low", "Costume Head Mid", "Costume Head Top", "Costume Head Garment", "Shadow Armor", "Shadow Weapon", "Shadow Shield", "Shadow Shoes", "Shadow Accessory Right", "Shadow Accessory Left";.@menu$ = "";for(.@i = 1; .@i <= getarraysize(.@position$); ++.@i) {	if(getequipisequiped(.@i)) {		.@menu$ += .@position$[.@i] + "-" + "[" + getequipname(.@i) + "]";		.@equipped = 1;	}	.@menu$ += ":";}
Edited by Winterfox

i see thanks for the reply so no default shadow blacksmith right now in herc :(. and can you make a script like that? if you are not busy if not its ok i try to understand all the code and try to learn it thanks

@Winerfox
thanks a lot bro but can you make it only refinable items i mean Headtop armor shield weapon dont include accessories and mid headgears like a default refine npc hehehe thanks a lot and can you add also sucess rate option? if can thanks a lot bro i really appreciate your effort and help big thanks to you

It seems the refinement of shadow equipment is not treated as stated in the new shadow refiner script:

Shadow weapon, ATK +1, MATK +1 for each refinement

Other shadow gears, HP +10 for each refinement

Instead, the refinement increases DEF just as normal armors.

So I slightly modified the "src/map/status.c", it might be useful to you.

But I only tested it for a few hours, not sure if it has bugs.

else if (sd->inventory_data[index]->type == IT_ARMOR) {			int r;			if ((r = sd->status.inventory[index].refine))				if (i == EQI_SHADOW_WEAPON) {					struct weapon_atk *wa;					wa = &bstatus->rhw;					wa->atk2 += r;					wa->matk += r;				}				else if (i == EQI_SHADOW_ACC_L || i == EQI_SHADOW_ACC_R || i == EQI_SHADOW_ARMOR || i == EQI_SHADOW_SHIELD || i == EQI_SHADOW_SHOES)					bstatus->max_hp += 10 * r;				 else  //shadow gears has no ordinary refine bonuses					refinedef += status->refine_info[REFINE_TYPE_ARMOR].bonus[r-1]; 

Edited by newbieppl

Isn't thast just a normal refiner that gives you a second chance if the upgrade fails? Atleast i didn't see anything about shadow gear.

hi. i found this link that provide for Shadow Blacksmith npc. but when i load the npc i cannot see the material needed(null as in pic). can you help me whats wrong here?

Untitled.png<span style=" />

Edited by tepek

hi. i found this link that provide for Shadow Blacksmith npc. but when i load the npc i cannot see the material needed(null as in pic). can you help me whats wrong here?

Untitled.png%3Cspan%20style=" />

You don't have Oridecon/Elunium

Hi. i already try with the material(oridecon,elunium, hd oridecon) still showing null. btw if its help i use rathena server. is it hercules script is different with rathena? something i need to change is the script?

Edited by tepek