make sure that you download the latest version which is 2.2 and make sure that you also compiled afk plugins without any error.

are you sure you download the latest update which is afk 2.2.7z?

Its perfectly working for me. 

maybe theres something wrong with my files, I will reupload it again..

Download Link Updated:

yes! i downloaded the latest version 2.2 and compile it w/o error! but when i try to use the command in game i got disconnected and map-server crash.. dont know the error..

i'm using latest revision of hercules and installed the updated afk command using my linux OS. then when i type the command @afk ingame it crashes my server.

Please download it again latest ver. @afk 2.3

are you sure you download the latest update which is afk 2.2.7z?

Its perfectly working for me. 

maybe theres something wrong with my files, I will reupload it again..

Download Link Updated:

yes! i downloaded the latest version 2.2 and compile it w/o error! but when i try to use the command in game i got disconnected and map-server crash.. dont know the error..

>

i'm using latest revision of hercules and installed the updated afk command using my linux OS. then when i type the command @afk ingame it crashes my server.

Please download it again latest ver. @afk 2.3

afk.c:78:2: warning: no newline at end of file

I download it again and recompile and I ddnt receive any warning

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: afk, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------1>  afk.c1>     Creating library ..pluginsafk.lib and object ..pluginsafk.exp1>  afk.vcxproj -> D:..pluginsafk.dll========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I cant reproduce your problem

I download it again and recompile and I ddnt receive any warning

1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: afk, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------1>  afk.c1>     Creating library ..pluginsafk.lib and object ..pluginsafk.exp1>  afk.vcxproj -> D:..pluginsafk.dll========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

I cant reproduce your problem

just add another space at the end of the script and it solved my problem

please explain why? can you add detailed information? How can I help you if I don't know why?

Well i just followed the steps as discribed but when i go ingame it says invalid command.

i tried compiling it wich is also explained by some and it didnt work either.

i use herc svn 13706.

thnx

invalid command meaning you ddint include afk in conf/plugins.conf  :hmm: 

can you show your plugins.conf

//====================================================//=       _   _                     _           //=      | | | |                   | |          //=      | |_| | ___ _ __ ___ _   _| | ___  ___ //=      |  _  |/ _  '__/ __| | | | |/ _ / __|//=      | | | |  __/ | | (__| |_| | |  __/__ //=      _| |_/___|_|  ___|__,_|_|___||___///=                                                  //=            http://herc.ws/board/                        //====================================================//== Topic Discussion ================================//== http://herc.ws/board/topic/549-introducing-hercules-plugin-manager///====================================================//== Description =====================================//The plugin system allows you to create customized scripts //outside of the source. These scripts won't conflict with any //future source updates - think of it as a /conf/import/ for the source. //====================================================/* --------------- Format ---------------After you have listed your  plugin(s) in "quotations", you need to put in a comma, to separate the plugins.-----------------------------------------plugins_list: [	"example",	"other",	]-----------------------------------------Please note that your scripts need to be savedin the .c (source code) extension and placed in the /src/plugin/ folder.-----------------------------------------*/plugins_list: [	/* Enable HPMHooking when plugins in use rely on Hooking */	"HPMHooking",	"afk",	//"db2sql",	//"sample",	//"other",	]

Alguem poderia reproduzir esse comando em ptBR porque eu não entendi as soluções dos problemas. Aqui deu erro de dll e eu uso compilador 2010 c++ e deu erro ao compilar o arquivos afk.sln

Please translate :(

Languages

• [*]English usage must be observed in any English section. If you have a problem with English, please find your international forum located at the bottom of the main page.

Please read forum Hercules Forum Rules to learn more.

Please translate :(

Languages

[*]English usage must be observed in any English section. If you have a problem with English, please find your international forum located at the bottom of the main page.

Please read forum Hercules Forum Rules to learn more.

ok. My mistake was time to recompile gave error in the version of the platform touset.

Aqui deu erro de dll e eu uso compilador 2010 c++ e deu erro ao compilar o arquivos afk.sln

try this.

if you are using VS2010/VS2009/vs2013 or whatsoever and you are failing to compile because of platform issue.

this is what you need to do.

rightclick afk>Configuration Properties>General>

search for Platform Toolset, change VS2012(v110) to VS2010(v100) or VS2009(v90)

in y our case you are using 2010 so change platform toolset to v100

then try to recompile again..

Aqui deu erro de dll e eu uso compilador 2010 c++ e deu erro ao compilar o arquivos afk.sln

try this.

if you are using VS2010/VS2009/vs2013 or whatsoever and you are failing to compile because of platform issue.

this is what you need to do.

rightclick afk>Configuration Properties>General>

search for Platform Toolset, change VS2012(v110) to VS2010(v100) or VS2009(v90)

in y our case you are using 2010 so change platform toolset to v100

then try to recompile again..

That would open with the compiler I would click with right click properties and in General and put the 100 vrs?